This is when the property has not sold before, on the day or shortly after the Auction. This is when the property gets priced.
- Property now goes on the market at a price that has been researched from buyer feedback.
- Property hits the market after 4 weeks, is market fresh and is at the right price and usually attracts an offer within a few short days or weeks after the Auction.
- The sellers then have the option to rent, wait, or align price with buyer feedback to get the property sold.
- If there is no sale, then the only reason is because the seller has not met the market/the market has not met the seller’s expectation.
- “Passed in at $950K” until price has been established.
- Be positive/focus on result/believe in the process